Tuesday, September 07, 2004

FOR A FRIEND....
i knw you looked down on me since the day one I stepped to class..and even more when i entered to my institute life...
That I dont care..
I've tried my best to be the best and the bestest friend of yours..
But today, i realised im just yr used fren...

You didnt need me..You just want to tak all my friends and make your..
Now that you've got what you want, you threw me aside and talked behind my back..Bad ones rite..Shud be uh..
I knew i wasnt the best of all..
I knew i changed a lots..
People do change you said..but iwasnt the one changing...and you know whu are??
YOU ARE!! or might rather WE ARE!!
We used to be close, we knw our tastes.., we talked probs/craps together and we even cried and laughed together...its been 4 years grrll..But this what you think of me all this while...


Maybe you dont like where am i now and rather dont like who I am with...
Just want you to know, when Im with them...Im so really happy..and at the same time when i laughed wit em..i kept thinking of my previous skewl frens...

Take examples..are you there when your friends needed you and when i needed you...NO!! Tou spent most of your time with him and not with us...That's what we think about you...The/Our old frens oready gone from you and now, im not one of the friends in your list..I think i better get out of your Happy Life Now..

Youve got all my friends..and take care of em..n yourself too...
Just got to be attentive in class and concentrate on your studies and you will proceed to the next level/step..

Pray the best for you...
Im sad to leave you and the rest...
But i think i'll make my move first and you carry on wit ya Happy Life...
Lurf Lina Nana Ekin Ayu Rid...
You've hurt me with your words...
Who are you to hate my DEARLY friends...esp \m/Sg\m/..i luv dem verryy muchh..dey are much more sincere than u...
Ey! Btw \m/SG\m/ rox me more than you do...
Sorry to hurt u back...
I never forget my words!! coz im a daring gerl (syam step daring jer..padahal2..)that is why im typing this...

I DUNT HATE U FOR THIS OR THE TESTI...I'LL ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I'VE CHANGED.. Thx..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home