Sunday, July 18, 2004

just got hme from ugame..long time sia never go for ugame..hish..noti syam..last wk went to s07 concert..whoaa its bin 2 wks yeah..went wit sak but strait away after that she went to see her *ehem* to pertapis n i had to go home all by myself..now chattin wit rul suddenly dik shidee interupt..dik seh..si shidee tu uh..die nak blg ader s07 kat teevee..haiz pejantan tagguh..duta kewl..heh nice vd guys..
thinkn * wat to buy for yanee n eedah bdae..planning where to go..??
muttering *zikirullah
surfing *friendster
sori i got to do dis coz im bored nuthin to do..
 
Im chilling to -Everybody's Changing -Keane
 
 
You say you wander your own landBut when I think about itI don't see how you can You're aching, you're breakingAnd I can see the pain in your eyesSays everybody's changingAnd I don't know why So little timeTry to understand that I'mTrying to make a move just to stay in the gameI try to stay awake and remember my nameBut everybody's changingAnd I don't feel the same You're gone from hereAnd soon you will disappearCause everybody's changingAnd I don't feel right So little timeTry to understand that I'mTrying to make a move to stay in the gameI try to stay awake and remember my nameBut everybody's changingAnd I don't feel the same So little timeTry to understand that I'mTrying to make a move to stay in the gameI try to stay awake and remember my nameBut everybody's changingAnd I don't feel the same


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home